Sunday, 6 May 2012

Some Progress

Well after a few weeks absence from any real sewing and my blog, I managed to make some progress today.

I started sewing up the top for the Ballerinas & Bugs quilt. Blocks into strips and then started on sewing strips together. Only a few more to go, hopefully I can do this tomorrow. This is quite likely as Master 2 has come down with a nasty cold so we will be spending the day at home.

Although I haven't done any sewing in the past week, I did get the chance to clean up my sewing table. I am the kind of person who needs a neat and organised work space so I think the state of my area has been a contributing factor in my lack of motivation to sew. Now that it's nice and clean and organised I can't wait to get stuck into my basket of WIP's!

No comments:

Post a Comment