Tuesday 18 September 2012

Picture Perfect

Last week I signed up for Quiet Play's Say Cheese! Polaroid Block Swap. I had recently been admiring these little blocks over at Jaffa Quilts so it didn't take much persuasion for me to join up. 


They are really quick and easy to make using a chain piecing method. You can find the tutorial here. They are also fantastic for using up those small scraps as the centre piece is a 2.5" x 2.5" square. 


It only took me about an hour to make all of these yesterday afternoon. Very addictive. Thank goodness Kristy set a limit of 50 to send into the swap. I think I could make hundreds of these from my scrap bins alone. 




I made these to start my collection. I think I might make a small quilt for Master 2. Note the Batman ;)


2 comments:

  1. Love them! They are such fun to make at aren't they! I think they'll make a fantastic quilt - mine are going to be an I Spy quilt for the kidlets for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete