Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday Stash # 3

Today was such a productive sewing day! I got two quilts finished. Well, one still needs the binding stitched to the back but that won't take long. Hopefully we get some sun tomorrow so I can get some nice outside photos of them. 

A few weeks ago while my local quilt shop had their 30% off sale, I took the opportunity to get some 5" cuts of some fabrics for my scrappy improv blocks. While I still haven't used up my scraps for these blocks, I have found that a lot of the prints are spots so I needed to get some other prints to break it up a bit. Not that I need an excuse to buy fabric or anything....


Some of my scrappy improv blocks

This week my parcel from Fabric Buzz arrived. A layer cake of Lucy's Crab Shack by Sweetwater. I love Sweetwater fabrics and this range is no exception. They arrived in Anorina's shop just in time to be included in her May sale so I got this for $30 plus $7 postage. Bargain.


Linking up with Sunday Stash at Finding Fifth.


 Hope you have had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise that "Lucy's Crab Shack" was a Sweetwater design. Your improv. blocks are looking so good together with that colour palette...so keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete