It's made up of four 12.5" blocks that I randomly pieced improv style from all manner of boy type fabrics. Some scraps, some stash.
I had a go at free motion quilting for the first time on something other than a secondhand pillowcase stuffed with scrap batting. It's certainly not perfect but it's not too bad and definitely better than I expected. I used a lovely variegated King Tut thread.
Master 3 chose this motorbike print for the back. Motorbikes are the flavour of the month.
I used this great tutorial to put the cushion cover together. These cushions are a great way to use up scraps and practice free motion quilting. I will definitely be making more.
Linking up with Quilt Matters for TGIFF.