Thursday 19 July 2012

QCA Bee - July Blocks

This month Anorina from Samelia's Mum asked for any modern star block, 12.5" inches, in black, white, grey and orange. 

I chose a Sawtooth Star. The tutorial I used is here.

Block # 1
Block # 2
July Blocks Together
For the first block I fussy cut a flower from some Amy Butler fabric. This one is Apricot Wallflower from her Lotus range. For the second block I fussy cut my centre block from some Wrenly fabric.

I haven't been doing much sewing lately as I have been renovating my bedroom and it's been a bit chaotic around here, but I have had a few orders for wipes containers. This print has been popular and I have done quite a few in this fabric.


I have another one of these to finish today so I better get to it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blocks you did for Anorina - they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete