Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunday Stash # 6

Is it Sunday again already? This week has just flown. Probably because I lost a few days being sick. But a few bargains from the 'SEW you're destashing' group always makes you feel better! This is my purchase this week.

Charm pack of Summerville. I just love the little houses and cars.




1 yard of purple Kaffe Fasset fabric.



4 fat quarters of Kaffe Fasset fabric.






I got all of this for $30 including postage. That is such a fantastic bargain for these designer fabrics. 





4 comments:

  1. Nice score! That destash group is both fabulous (for the fabric) and terrible (for the bank balance!) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I am going nowhere near that destash group! Sounds wonderful in a really dangerous way LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo you will enjoy 'Summersville'. I am working with a charm pack to do some paper piecing. Thanks for linking up again.

    ReplyDelete