Sunday 4 March 2012

Crayon Rolls

With my son having turned 2 last week (still can't believe it!) and then having a small family party for his birthday on Saturday, I haven't done any sewing at all! 

We have a cruise ship stopping over tomorrow in Geraldton so we are opening our shops in the Gaol. I realised when I was in there last week that I don't have many crayon rolls left after the rush I had on them before Christmas. I also sold two wipes containers on Saturday so I thought I better put a bit more stock in there for tomorrow's visitors. 

Today I made two new wipes containers, plus one for a custom order, and these two sweet crayon rolls.




They are for sale here and here on my Facebook page.

Photos tomorrow of the wipes containers....one is Dr Seuss....my favourite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment