Tuesday 13 March 2012

QCA Bee - April Block

So April's block has been announced in the Quilt Club Australia Bee Group 2 and it's gorgeous! Sue has requested a Starflower block, tutorial at Samelia's Mum here, but in rainbow colours, like Ellison Lane Quilt's one here.

I went through my scraps and came up with these beauties, well, except for the orange, that one my Mum very kindly cut from her scraps and dropped off to me tonight (thanks Mum!). 


They work so well together don't you think?

I made a start tonight and was very surprised at how quick and easy it started to come together. Tonight was my first attempt at half square triangles and I must say I love them!


Looking forward to finishing this off and making another. I'm thinking it might make a nice cushion....

No comments:

Post a Comment