Tuesday 20 March 2012

My Blogger's Bundle # 1

I'm A Ginger Monkey, along with Pink Castle Fabrics, is having a contest. Make your own fabric bundle using 12 fabrics from Pink Castle Fabric's website or etsy shop. The contest is open until March 31st and the two winners will each win their own bundle AND get that very same bundle listed in Pink Castle Fabric's store.

Here is my first bundle....

Frogs In The Rain

The fabrics are....
1.   Sea Garden in Ocean - Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda Fabrics
2.   Mono Pez in Gray Pezzy Prints by American Jane for Moda
3.   Dumb Dot in Charcoal Gray by Michael Miller
4.   Frog Prince in Indigo Prince Charming by Tula Pink
5.   Sea Garden in Mist - Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda Fabrics
6.   Hex Box in Indigo Prince Charming by Tula Pink
7.   Baby's Bunting in Cool Dusk Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda
8.   Kona Natural by Robert Kaufman
9.   Daisy's Dates in Graphite Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda
10. Moda Bella Solid in Turquoise
11. Circle Stripes in Cloud Gray Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey for Moda
12. Dot in Gray and Cream Ruby by Bonnie and Camille for Moda

Stay tuned for bundle # 2....

3 comments:

  1. Clearly, Tracey, you and I have fabulous taste! We've all picked that Sea Garden fabric in one of our bundles hehe! Isn't it just gorgeous?

    I'm loving both your bundles Waverlee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that! Yes we do indeed. That fabric was the inspiration for that bundle. That and I just love anything grey at the moment. I also noticed that quite a few of the other bundles on there have that fabric. It seems quite popular.

      Delete
  2. I do like this color combo :) It feels icy fresh.

    ReplyDelete